Cross-Town, Cross-Country


Paloma says...

Busy day today with a mediation in Torrance that went through lunch but then ended abruptly and without settling.  This caused me to make an emergency run through a drive-thru for a burrito on the way home, which resulted in hot sauce all over my blouse. Oh, and then I somehow managed to rip the hem of my skirt out.  In short, I'm a mess.

I was, however, able to cover up those flaws long enough for this selfie (co-starring my cat!), which was snapped during a stop at home before going to pick up the kids from respective day cares.  I took this pic and immediately thereafter changed into a t-shirt and yoga pants, which somehow always manages to take the edge off of a long ass day.

Oh!  And you may notice that I have purchased a new pair of beloved Rocha pumps by Nine West - this time in brown.  Yes, I know my black pair fell to pieces but they are honestly the most comfortable pumps I have ever owned, and since I got them on sale ($49!), I couldn't say no.

I am wearing...

The Limited gray skirt and matching blazer
Urban Outfitters pink camisole with burgundy lace trim
Nine West Rocha faux croc pumps in brown



Karen says...

Really nothing for me to say here.  I'm so bummed that I'm home.  And look at all that paperwork waiting for me.

This outfit is not interesting.  It was just comfortable to travel in.  You do the math as to how early I had to get up in New York to get to LA by 10:30 a.m.

But it was all worth it.

I am wearing...

Bebe black tube skirt
Merona x Target green 3/4-sleeve blouse
Banana Republic faux croc penny loafer pumps in tan

Comments