A Pop of Color

These little coincidences aren't planned!  Today's coffee break took place around 7th and Flower.


Karen says...

The weather this morning was just gross, but the sun decided to say hello around 3:00 pm.  This is a downtown alley that's often obstructed by construction, vehicles, or filming, and I was always curious about its potential for a photo.  And its potential was realized today.

I am making a commitment to dress more professionally, which means more jackets and fitted skirts.  If I could wear a fitted black skirt every single day, I would.

I am wearing...

Sheer white blouse from Francesca's on Montana Ave.
Zara white blazer
Forever 21 ribbed fitted black skirt
Enzo Angiolini cobalt blue suede pumps

Accessories:
Clare Vivier foldover clutch in white pelli


Paloma says...

Continue to be busy as hell.  So busy that I have no time to blog, except in bullet points.

- I am wearing straight leg pants today and I think I like them
- these pants are a recent purchase from Express; I may be re-thinking my stance on that store
- in an attempt to do something other than a ponytail, I got creative with this little ponytail with a twist/tuck
- these Target pumps are beyond comfortable
- it is hot today
- I have to stop staring at the computer now

I am wearing...

Wet Seal tank ca. 1998
J.Crew kelly green cardigan
Express Columnist fit pants
Target Pearce pumps

Accessories:
Forever 21 pendant necklace


Comments