Swapping Looks

We're rubbing off on each other, and it shows - wearing outfits inspired by each other's looks!


Paloma says...

No rest for the weary, apparently.   I am trudging through my final duties on all my cases, getting them in a good position to be handed off to the next person, and it seems to be keeping me crazy busy!  I was kind of hoping for a relaxing last couple of weeks here, but that's not looking likely.

Anyway, on to more important things, like my outfit.   I was trying to go for something a bit different today -- this is not a silhouette I commonly wear.   I wasn't sure how I felt about it when I left the house this morning (thought I looked frumpy), but Karen loved it, so I was satisfied. Oh what will I do without my fashion moral compass one office away everyday?? :-(
 
I am wearing...
 
Old Navy lavender blouse with oversized ruffle detail
J. Crew Tippi cardigan in black
The Limited Exact Stretch skinny pants
Sole Society Margie in black (love these in pink, too!)
 
 
Karen says...
 
Put on a yellow top and a navy skirt, and immediately gravitated towards my leopard shoes... then thought, hang on a minute!  That was Paloma's look, yesterday!  (And loved her look today, which was something I totally would've done.)  So pulled out these slingbacks with a lower than usual heel, a pair of shoes I fell in love with last spring but really don't rock too often.  Love the little accent on them, though.  Will do a close-up next time, when we aren't running around with our heads cut off.
 
It's a simple, too comfortable, almost too jersey-knit type outfit, and really doesn't photograph well for lack of structure.  But today was so crazy, workwise, I was happy just to have a moment for a picture.
 
I am wearing...
 
Banana Republic yellow three-quarter length blouse
Velvet navy skirt
Sam Edelman Orly slingback pumps in nude and yellow
 

Comments