New Do, New Shoes

Whew!  A return to order, and happiest of times in happyville, as we met up as lady lawyers who lunch.  It is a sign of new things to come, as well as exploring Paloma's neck of the downtown woods now.

Here we are near the Metro station on Flower, after burgers at The Counter.


Yes, indeed, that's my hair did.  It was too long with a dying ombre, and last night Julio Romano revitalized it.  A much more dramatic look and I'm not entirely sure that it's work appropriate, but there are a good many things I like about it, and most of all, I got some volume back in my hair.  Goodness, I can talk about hair forever.

Paloma made a good point today - everything is fixed with sunglasses.  These CD's prove to have been a good buy.

I am wearing...

Forever 21 fuschia shirt
H&M color block skirt
Bloomingdale's Cashmere sweater
Steve Madden pumps with ruffle detail

Accessories:
Vintage Christian Dior sunglasses
Tod's medium tote in white pebbled leather


Paloma says...

Well, I must say it was so nice to be back into our old routine of scouting locations and taking pics for the blog.  I missed it!  Even though I had to walk a bit more to get there.

After Tuesday's debacle of the obscenely uncomfortable "J.Simp" shoes, I decided I could never wear those shoes again and immediately had to purchase alternatives.  These pointy-toed Enzo Angiolini's fit the bill, and I adore them, but walking five blocks in them?  Not a good idea.  I had to buy flats at Target just so I could survive the five blocks back to my office after Karen and I had lunch.  Ah well, I guess I should start being one of those sensible women who changes into flats to walk to lunch.  Anyway, I love the pointy toe of these shoes.  I had sort of moved away from pointy toes in recent years (I think they kinda went out of style for a minute there, no?), but with the recent purchase of my Sole Society Reanna shoes, I have been re-thinking my anti-pointy toe stance. Such important matters in life, right?

I am wearing...

GAP ruffle collar sleeveless blouse
LOFT purple drape cardigan
The Limited Exact Stretch skinny pants
Enzo Angiolini pumps (via Nordstrom Rack for $60!)

Comments