I Don't Know How She Does It

Today, at long last, is The Paloma Show, as Karen is lost somewhere in Santa Monica... or downtown... or Beverly Hills.  Hanging out with Big Cheese also is not the best environment to snap a selfie.


Paloma says...


Well.  This picture is the best I could do.  After yet another crazy busy day at the office (I think Karen might have been in for a hot minute... I heard her voice at one point but never actually saw her!), I pulled into my driveway, let my two girls play on the grass (see the cute little baby butt in this pic??), and set up a selfie.  With my three-year-old whining for dinner, and my yoga pants calling my name, I didn't have a chance to do any re-takes, so there you have it.

Bummed, too, because this skirt is really, really cute.  Super floral, super spring.  I stalked it at LOFT a few years ago until it went on sale and so glad I did! I got a billion compliments on it today - people actually stopped me on the street!  Holla!

 
I am wearing...

GAP ruffle v-neck t-shirt
LOFT floral linen skirt
J.Crew metallic gold flats (I was actually wearing nude patent wedges today but these are my "commuter" shoes and i was too lazy to change out of them)
 
Accessories:
Pearl cluster earrings - a gift from my mom 

Comments

Post a Comment