Opposite Friday

Another day of completely opposite schedules. Karen was in the office for a brief moment this morning, all in a tizzy as she was returning from a court appearance and gathering her things to head to a deposition in Pasadena.  Meanwhile, Paloma breezed in wearing jeans with the full intention of leaving work by 1:00 p.m. since her schedule was suddenly cleared. These pics were (miraculously)  snapped in the harried moments this morning after Paloma strolled in and Karen flew out. 


Karen says...

Not so Good Friday for me, because I have the classic, punishing combo of court plus deposition.  This is made all the worse because Fridays are that golden opportunity to go casual.  Never one to miss an opportunity, I chose to go with something in between.  As for court, my good ol' Club Monaco overcoat helped me get by.

I am wearing...

Club Monaco sleeveless blouse in a muted eggplant color
Zara white coteon blazer
S.Y.L.K. black pleated skater skirt
Nine West black suede platform pumps


Paloma says...

I love this combo of the polka dots and the mustard.  I have been wanting to wear these two together for awhile and today was the day.  Too bad just about zero people got to see me in it, and I only wore it for a few hours.  90% of our office was cleared out for the weekend by 1pm when I left, and our entire team was out entirely (except for Karen's brief zip through the office in the morning).  In fact, as I type this at 2:30 I've changed into a black jersey maxi dress and am catching up on Real Housewives of Atlanta. Good Friday, indeed!

I am wearing...

The Limited mustard cardigan
BDG by Urban Outfitters polka dot tee
AG jeans
Target suede and wood heels
Forever21 pendant necklace

Comments