Frazzled

We talked about it today: we can't wait for the next five days to be over.  There is just too much due and we have to be out of the office quite a bit, as well.

Still, took a much needed lunchtime walk today in the glorious weather.  This was the Fine Arts building on 6th.


Karen says...

The pearls, the hair, the woebegone expression on my face... how very Stepford of me.  The only thing planned for today was wanting to wear this favorite cardigan of mine.  It's a peachy apricot color, snagged at one of Barneys' last real warehouse sales at the L.A. Convention Center.  This one is cropped with wonderful lace detail in the back.  My J.Crew wedges are the same shade, so I wore both things out to death last spring.



I am wearing...

Theory ribbed sleeveless top in navy blue
H&M grey straight-leg slacks
Barneys Co-Op peach cropped cardigan with back lace detail
J. Crew Martina patent wedges in apricot mist

Accessories:
long strand of pearls (looped x3)


Paloma says...

Work is getting crazy up in here!  Seriously having a hard time catching my breath with all that I have to get done in the next few days.  Anyway, I could think of only one thing to say here today, which is that clearly the cardigan/top/pencil skirt/heels combo is my default outfit.  I think it;s all I have worn this week!  Oh well, if it works, it works.
 
 
 
I am wearing...
 
The Limited cotton/cashmere boyfriend sweater
Wet Seal black camisole
We (heart) Vera [hey, thats my daughter's name!] skirt
Jones New York peep toe heels

Comments

  1. I love your outfits today! The photo backdrop is pretty too. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment