Skirts in Black, Tapered

There must be something in the office water!  We both showed up in white tops and black skirts today.  This is starting to get weird...

Paloma says...

Oh, goodie!  My child is sick again!  And I get to spend the day trying to work from home in between serving chicken soup and cuddles.  While I love nothing more than cuddling my girl, it's going to seriously harm my productivity level today.  Oh well, c'est la vie.  Fortunately, Karen was able to snap this frazzled picture of me as I rushed out of the office to my daughter's pre-school, all weighed down with bags to work from home.

Anyway, on to the clothes.  More importantly - my SHOES.  I said that leopard shoes were in my future.  I have been on the hunt for the perfect leopard print heel for over a year, and I've finally found them (it's surprisingly hard to find a good non-cheap-looking leopard shoe)!  And on eBay, no less!  I'm on a major eBay binge lately - it has been very good to me.  OK, the princess is requesting juice, so I'm out...

I am wearing...

Banana Republic cream cardigan
Target white t-shirt
BCBG black paperbag skirt
Jessica Simpson Minna leopard wedges (via eBay)












Accessories:
Target red earrings

Camera: iPhone 4S, Camera+, Clarity scene; Portrait scene and Miniaturized effect






Karen says...

My fitness regime is a weird one - I leave my house a few evenings a week for a jog around the neighborhood, taking my iPhone as a music source, keys, and my wallet "just in case."  And as I run (heh, or briskly walk) through Brentwood, I sometimes run errands, like pick up a carton of half and half, or fresh meat for supper.  Lately I've been returning with odd things - like a bag from Ron Herman's 2/3 off sale.  Or in last night's case - a 60% off mint green bracelet from BCBG.

Naturally, the logical step was to plan the next day's outfit around jewel tones.

I am wearing...

Forever 21 black tank
Bebe black cotton/lycra blend tulip skirt (always!)
Sheer white Dolman sleeve top from francesca's
Aldo fuschia suede stiletto heels
Accessories:
BCBG mint green bracelet

For once!  I have some kind of accessory on.

Later in the day, a routine coffee run to Target/Starbucks resulted in a return with a pair of Prabal Gurung heels... Again, weird how that happens!  Stay tuned...

Camera: iPhone 4S, Camera+, Clarity scene; Portrait scene and Miniaturized effect

Comments