PG for TG

Paloma's out mediating today, so a couple of selfies are on the way...

Karen says...

Apparently Prabal Gurung (who?) is having better success at Target than Neiman Marcus did.  I had no real interest in this but our co-worker Jamie and I saw a pair of funky heels that were kinda calling my name.  When I found a last pair in my size, I knew it was meant to be.  If you're going to buy loud, fun, impractical shoes, you can't go wrong at $39.99.  My tastes go increasingly more conservative and practical as the price tag goes up.

Reusing some other pieces from past posts today - which is the whole point, I guess.

Here I am before a wall of my co-worker Jamie's various degrees.  Was only a matter of time before other co-workers got wrangled into this mess.






I am wearing...

BCBG silk and cotton patchwork v-neck high-low white blouse
Fuschia bolero sweater from Clover in Silver Lake
Theory black slacks
Prabal Gurung for Target Pointy-Toe Pump in Nolita Print

Camera: iPhone 4S, Camera+, Clarity scene, Depth of Size and Miniaturized Effects




Paloma says...

Hectic day out of the office today at a mediation that was long and frustrating and resulted in no settlement.   And it started with an 8:00 a.m. stop at the office to scramble and finish a report for another case.   And it finished with a stop at McDonald's Playland to eat fries, watch my three-year-old run amuck, and force my husband to take a picture of me in front of a window before the sun went down (though the natural light seems to have been overshadowed by the harsh fluorescent)...

All while wearing a simple and comfortable lawyer ensemble.

I am wearing....
Gap navy t-shirt
The Limited grey slacks (matching blazer not pictured)
Nine West Rocha pumps in black
Accessories:
J.Crew pearl necklace

Camera: DROID RAZR 2, Camera+ app, Portrait scene, Vibrant effect

Comments