Keep It Movin'

We took our photos from outer space today.  Or rather, used the crazy HDR filter that brightens all colors and outlines but also gives everything an eerie glow.
 
Karen says...

I think we had time for nothing this week.  For instance, I would love to do a quick shot of the "statement" necklace I swiped from another dress to make an embellished collar, but... ain't nobody got time for that. 

I had a deposition today, which dashed my dreams of a totally casual Friday.  But I took my own liberties (surprise, surprise) and still went with this chambray-like shirt and black jeans.  My client, who also happens to be my friend, showed up in the same dressy-casual preppy look, and we were two perfect defendant peas in a pod.  That must be the secret to a good depo: coordinated outfits between counsel and client.

I am wearing...

Maison Scotch button-down chambray shirt with dotted embroidery (boy, do I love this shirt!)
Just U.S.A. black jeans from 
Grey
Sole Society Dahlia in nude
 
Accessories:
Black jeweled "statement" necklace with ribbon tie, detached from a Libby London dress
 
Paloma says...

No time to write much clever content today, as I am running out the door to catch a plane for a little weekend getaway!  Dressed for pure comfort today, in my skinny stretchy jeans and cozy sweater.  Looking forward to a relaxing weekend before its back to the grind (and a mountain of work I am behind on) on Monday!  Happy Friday! 

I am wearing....

Forever 21 grey sweater
Gap Always Skinny black jeansSteve Madden Sonnya brown boots

Accessories:
Forever 21 pendant big ass faux diamond studs
 
Camera: iPhone 4S, Camera+ app, Clarity scene, HDR effect

Comments