I'm Still Here

... but alas, Paloma is not.

Today, all the rules went out the door as I showed up on Casual Friday in SHORTS.  There is a Carrie Bradshaw knee socks and short gloves look that I have been fantasizing about for years.  And today I thought, if I just wear a loose coat over it all, and stay behind my desk, I can get away with this most inappropriate outfit, until the whistle blows and I can hightail it off to my Friday festivities.

Another co-worker, Jamie, was bamboozled into this whole blog game, as I made her snap shot after shot of me standing behind this print in my office (thanks, Cyn!).

I am wearing...

Madewell silk tank in grape (not visible)
Piko 1988 boyfriend shirt (an old find from Necessary Clothing, a mandatory SoHo stop)
Zara black and white striped shorts
J.Crew knee socks in grey
Franco Sarto Learn boots in cherry antique (I like to think of it as oxblood)
Industry A-line coat

Paloma promises to return Monday in all of her fashionable glory!  And hopefully that flu has passed through her household once, and for all.

Camera: iPhone 4S, Camera+, Clarity scene, Magic Hour effect

Comments