Corner Office

What's a deserted corner office for, except to take a photostrip of your outfit for the day?

That's what we were thinking, too.

Paloma says...

There are a few color combos that I usually avoid: (1) red, white, and blue (too patriotic, unless it's the Fourth of July); (2) red and green (Christmas tree); (3) red top with tan bottoms (Target employee); and (4) orange and black (Happy Halloween!). 
The filter doesn't show it, but I broke #4 today... and am actually not too horrified by the result.  The huge faux turquoise stone pendant helps a bit.  Look at that, blogging my outfits is already pushing me out of my comfort zone, hurrah!  Maybe tomorrow I'll sport an American flag!

I am wearing...

Old Navy black wrap sweater (bought a ton of things in FW11 when preggo with Baby No. 2, and wrap cardies are a pregnant woman's best friend), The Limited Bateau sweater in orange (on sale for $15 in other colors here), The Limited high-waist pleated skirt in dark charcoal (also on sale here), Nine West 7Cress via 6pm.com (glad these got a proper showing after being lost in the shuffle yessterday)

Accessories: Forever 21 pendant (always get compliminted, "Oh, what kind of stone is that, so pretty!" - and love bragging about how it's basically a hunk of plastic for $5.80 - hm, maybe I shouldn't brag about that)

Camera: iPhone 4S, IncrediBooth app, Incredible Cowboy booth, Alfie K filter








































[This space intentionally left blank.]
















Karen says...

I always wanted to have blue suede shoes.  Actually, I didn't want them until last fall, when I thought they were the coolest things ever.  These were the first pair of a colored heels trend for me, of which the momentum threatens to never stop.  Very pleased by how they stand out in this photostrip!

I am wearing...

Splendid Double Pocket Shirting Top in white (an absolute closet must! goes with anything, and optmized by a pair of boyfriend jeans), Armani Collezioni fishtail skirt in black and white herringbone (FW10), Enzo Angiolini Castalia pump in blue (FW11) (what they really look like here, J.Crew Super 120's three-button jacket in charcoal

Accessories (not shown): just my little Madewell acorn ear studs

Sometimes, I fantasize that these blue suede heels are Manolo Hangisis.  Like Carrie had.  A girl can dream, can't she?  Until she finds $965?

Camera: iPhone 4S, IncrediBooth app, Incredible Cowboy booth, Alfie K filter



















































[This space intentionally left blank.]
[That's a little lawyer joke.]

Comments