Business Casualties

And here's Karen's office, decorated in the very best tchotchkes Marshall's and Ross have to offer.  This corner of the office has a piece of canvas art Karen had custom-made, which turned into a debacle when the idiot company decided to also print the watermark (or not say anything about it)... but that's a whole different rant, for a whole different blog.
 
Again, the Craftsman-Mission style extends through to the individual offices, as evidenced by this tres du jour green and orange paint.  But, one gets used to it, the way they would an unsightly mole.
 
Paloma says...
 
Another day, another color!  Or, actually, the same color as yesterday.  Today I busted out this gorgeous mustard yellow tweed J.Crew coat to jazz up my basic white tee and jeans combo.  I love this coat so much, it just makes any outfit automatically look 50% better, with its fun color and subtle nod to the classic Chanel boucle.  It's just perfect. 
 
I'm wearing...
 
J.Crew tweed jacket, Target Merona t-shirt (hmm, I'm sensing a trend here), GAP 1969 Always Skinny Jeans (the perfect skinny jean with just the right amount of stretch), Target Mossimo boots (!!!)
 
Accessories: obscenely large faux diamond studs (most likely from Target)
 
 
 
 
Karen says...
 
I hate my outfit today.  The red shoes are a miss.  I ordinarily love these red shoes but don't know what I'm thinking with the matchy-matchy crap.  I wouldn't have even worn heels at all if I didn't have a client meeting this afternoon.  Why aren't I wearing a suit then, you ask.  Hey, it's my Friday, too, suckas.
 
I am wearing...
 
Forever 21 red sheer tie-collar button-down blouse, H&M black cropped tuxedo jacket, MOTHER high-waisted flare jeans, Sole Society Dahlia pumps in red
 
Accesories (not shown): the same vintage black and white bracelet from last week
 
I'm definitely changing my shoes before the afternoon meeting.  There's a whole crate of heels in my trunk exactly for this purpose.
 
Happy weekend!
 
Camera: iPhone 4S, Camera+, Clarity Scene
 

Comments