Day 2: Home Slice

Yesterday I worked from home, and around 6pm when I was hustling out the door to book club (a.k.a. drink wine and eat food with lovely friends club) I remembered my commitment to post on the ole blog every work day for 30 days. Thus - here is my hasty blurry shot in my kids' bedroom for you, posted a day late. Still counts, says I!

I love this dress - totally forgot I had it and haven't worn it in at least three years, but put it on yesterday on a whim and am happy I did! So comfy and cute - the pattern is blue, hard to see in this shitty pic.  Also, I am a sucker for anything with doves on it because I am a dork.

I could not find anything very similar to this dress online now, BUT i did find this very dress for sale used in a couple of places: herehereherehere, and here! (I love Poshmark so!!)

Dress: Old Navy circa 2013 
Shirt: J.Crew Factory
Shoes: 1State

Shop the look:

Comments

  1. We miss you!!! Please come back -- your posts were awesome. I really admire your style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment